- Choose how many People/Pets you would like to be drawn.
- Next choose either Half Body or Full body.
- Select a background of your choosing, this can include one of our pre-drawn backgrounds, a white/any plain colour background or even a custom background as well!
- Select your format. We offer the choice of a digital version to print yourself or you can select one of our high quailty prints in various sizes. We also have the option to frame sizes A4 or A3 in a choice of black or white. Please specify which colour you would like in the drawing notes box.
- Upload you photos! Preferably clear, unblurry images if possible. Our talented artists will take care of the rest!
- Your art will be ready to preview in approximately 5 – 7 days. When you receive the draft copy you will be able to request any changes to be made at this point. You will also get an extra free revision for you to make any final tweaks to the picture if needed.
- Once you have approved the artwork it will be sent out the same day or next day latest via Royal Mail Tracked Postage. The digital version will be sent straight to your email address.
All orders we receive usually take approximately 3 – 5 days to be created and then sent to you for your approval. Once you have approved the artwork, it’s then sent for printing and then prepared ready to send. This gives our team enough time to spend on your unique artwork to make sure it’s flawless and exactly to your requirements.
Once you are happy and approve the drawing:
- If you ordered the digital version, the finished file will be sent to you via email immediately.
- If you ordered a physical version then this will be sent for printing the same day if approved before 4pm and next day, if after. Once printed, it will usually be posted out the same day or next day latest.
Standard delivery time estimates are shown below:
UK: 4 – 5 working days
Europe: 7 – 10 working days
USA: 10 – 14 working days
Rest of world: Up to 21 working days
We also offer Express UK delivery:
UK Express: 2 – 3 working days
Next day UK delivery is also another option we offer if you need your artwork in super quick time!
UK Standard delivery: FREE
UK Express delivery: £4.99
UK Next Day delivery: £9.99
Rest of world: £16.99
All orders are tracked. You will receive your tracking number via email as soon as it is available.
Q: Can you use more than one photo to draw my picture?
A: Yes. As we draw these from scratch we can use a single or multiple photos to create the final picture for you.
Q: How long will it take to receive my artwork once I place my order?
A: They take approximately 5 – 7 days to complete before we send you a draft copy to approve. Once you have approved the artwork we usually send them out the very next day for you.
Q: Can I request changes to be made once I receive the draft copy?
A: Yes you can! We want your artwork to be exactly how you imagined so once you receive the draft version you will be able to request any changes to be made at this point. You will also get an extra free revison for you to make any final tweaks to the picture if needed.
Q: What is the Digital Version?
A: The digital version is a high quailty 3508 x 2480 300 DPI .PNG file which you can use to print yourself, use another company to get printed on a canvas or display as a desktop wallpaper or even a social media profile picture.
Q: Will I get the digital version if I order a phyical printed copy?
A: Yes. Once you have approved the artwork we will email you the finished digital version at the same time as shipping your phyical print.
Q: Can I include extra items in my drawing?
A: Yes. We can include extra items such as thing you are holding and small items in the background. An example would be… Beers, Wine, Tea, Teddies, Gaming Controller, Musical instruments etc. If you would like more than 3 different extra items in the same picture then please choose custom background.
Q: What is a custom background?
A: A custom background is any background that you would like drawn. You can provide photos of what background you would like us to draw or describe it in your Notes.